Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exceptions to "I don't like children" -- (other than my own, of course)!





BLAKE ANTHONY MOORE

Well, obviously! How GORGEOUS is he? It also doesn't hurt that his mother, Carolyn, is one of my best friends, and (coincidentally) my sister-in-law.

We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of his little brother, Cole, in May!





KENDALL AIDAN CORDOVA

Oh, what a sweetheart! I have some newer pictures, from Christmas ... I'll upload them as soon as my camera, the USB cable, and my memory all line up! She's the youngest & newest daughter of our niece Kimberley, and older sister to Baby Dasie (pictured below). Funny how we don't call her "Baby Kendall," but her sister will always be "Baby Dasie"!


BABY DASIE

Kimberley's oldest daughter, and an absolute blessing to our family!

Dasie is 8 years old, and is the #1 favorite person of both Emily and Sydney.

"What do you want to do for your birthday?"

"Go see Baby Dasie!"

"What do you want to do this weekend?"

"Go see Baby Dasie!"


COLTON CORDOVA

These are also, coincidentally, my favorite baby pics EVER! This is our grand-nephew, Colton, in the tractor with his dad, T.J.

These photos are from June, I think, when he was just 8 months old ... so now Colton is 15 months old!



BRETT CORDOVA

Brett is the son of our niece, Traci. He's quiet and slow to warm up to us (every time!), and you can tell from his eyes that he's quite a thinker.

He's sweet and gentle, and he loves going to school, from what I've heard.

No comments: